Canton Hall is Dallas’ newest event space / concert hall located at the corner of Canton & Crowdus St, right next to the Bomb Factory in Deep Ellum. The latest venture from Clint and Whitney Barlow, the team that breathed life back into Deep Ellum staples Trees & The Bomb Factory. This state of the art 10,000 sq. foot venue with top of the line video wall and audio capabilities, can be customized to your needs.
Deep Ellum’s newest event and music venue, Canton Hall, opened in October of 2017. Capable of hosting private events as intimate as 150 people all the way up to 750 people and concerts up to 1,100, this is the perfect space for your next private event or public gathering. As another of our amazing industrial chic venues, we just underwent a “to the studs” renovation making us a perfect location for hosting events of any kind. Whether it’s an intimate happy hour, a private concert featuring a local or national artist with full production, or a life celebration with those closest to you, Canton Hall is the perfect space for your next experience. I’d love to chat more with you about the new location and have you out to see it.
If you’re wondering what makes it special, here are just a few highlights:
- Zero Obstruction Seating- there’s literally not a bad view of the stage anywhere in the building.
- In-house chairs, tables, linens, and drape. One less thing for you to worry about or have to rent.
- In-house decor and furniture packages
- Local vendor partners who know our space well. We’re happy to make recommendations and referrals to ensure you have nothing but the best at your event!
- Dedicated, in-house A/V and production team
- Highest internet speeds in Dallas with 10 Gbps. That’s 10x faster than the lauded Google Fiber everyone is so excited about!
2727 Canton St., Dallas, TX 75226 // 214-932-1563